Introduction to Herbal Medicine is a comprehensive 2 day 6 hour hands-on workshop held here at Mt Airy Herb Farm.
Sign up before September 1 and use code HERBLOVE to receive $20 off class fees.
What you'll learn:
- The medicinal qualities of at least 30 common and readily available medicinal plants
- How to make your own tinctures, salves, and syrups
- How to identify plants in our herb garden as well as wild plants
- Latest scientific research on herbs
- Setting up your own herbal medicine cabinet
- How to harvest, process and use plants
- Herbs for colds and flu, anxiety, skin issues, antibiotics, and pain as well as adaptogenic herbs
What you'll receive:
- Class materials
- 25% off of herbs and other products in our store
- Fresh, organic available plants from our herb garden
- Access to our class facebook page
The dates for this particular class are on Sundays, September 8 & 15, for those who do not have an overnight stay. The hours are 1- 5 each Sunday, in addition to homework assignments and extra time required for you to spend in the herb garden studying plants. If you plan to travel and need to spend the night, please feel free to register for the workshop on September 8 & 9.
Taught by Connie Herbel, Traditional herbalist with 25 years experience, who has been teaching herbal workshops since 1998.
Intro to Herbal Medicine September 8 & 15, 1-4pm
Refunds will be given until 2 weeks before the class or workshop begins.