Introduction to Herbal Medicine is a comprehensive 2 day 6 hour hands-on workshop held here at Mt Airy Herb Farm from a Christian perspective
What you'll learn:
- The medicinal qualities of at least 30 common and readily available medicinal plants
- How to make your own tinctures, salves, and syrups
- How to identify plants in our herb garden as well as wild plants
- Latest scientific research on herbsSetting up your own herbal medicine cabinet
- How to harvest, process and use plants
- Herbs for colds and flu, anxiety, skin issues, antibiotics, and pain as well as adaptogenic herbs-
What you'll receive:
- Class materials
- 25% off of herbs and other products in our store
- Fresh, organic available plants from our herb garden
- Access to our class facebook page
The dates for this particular class are on Sundays, April 5 and 6, for those who have an overnight stay. The hours are 1- 4 each Sunday, in addition to homework assignments and extra time required for you to spend in the herb garden studying plants.
Taught by Connie Herbel, Master Christian Herbalist with 25 years experience, who has been teaching herbal workshops since 1998.
Intro to Herbal Medicine April 5 and 6, 1-4pm
Refunds will be issued until seven days before workshop or class. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Receive a $10 discount if you sign up a friend(s) on the same day (In same transaction) using promo code FRIEND